The most lightweight and tactile glove in the Magpul lineup, the Magpul Technical Glove 2.0 offers abrasion protection and maximum dexterity. Fitted with durable synthetic construction, suede–backed thumbs, and a compression–molded neoprene cuff to provide a second-skin fit.
To help you keep your grip when things are slick, we’ve included a tough, suede palm. The narrow forefinger maintains your range of motion for better control of your firearm’s trigger and selector. The thumb, index, and middle fingers on both hands are also touchscreen compatible.
Magpul’s Technical Glove 2.0 is versatile enough to perform in almost any environment while keeping your hands from taking a beating.
DEXTERITY AND PROTECTION
- Lightweight, durable glove that won’t compromise dexterity
- Durable synthetic construction with suede-backed thumbs
- High-abrasion synthetic suede palm for durability and better grip
FUNCTIONAL & COMFORTABLE
- Protects active hands with minimum impact on fine motor skills
- Narrow forefinger for easy access and better control of your firearm’s trigger and selector
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Compression-molded neoprene cuff for secure fit
- Corded nylon construction for back-of-hand stretch and enhanced durability
- Reinforced suede pull tab
- Suede-backed thumb area to quickly remove fogging on hunting optics and glasses